Wednesday, October 20, 2010

a reason for a reason.


after considering if this blog should exist, i came up with my final conclusion. it should just be here and move with time. just so i can see what really happened in the past. simply because i know i come here to weirdly turn and twist when i write what i really feel at that time or whatever i found interesting at that time. and im pretty sure whenever i go thru my old posts i can either laugh at myself for being so foolish or pat my back for thinking properly. this is just a little proof of who i was and how i was in a certain situation life had to give me with time. and not to mention that im gonna burden anyone with my sometimes very weird tots. it may not be the awesomest blog in town for other people. but its gonna act as a little reminder for me =).
so random.

No comments:

Post a Comment